Meskwaki Public Works Department will begin picking up items that have been placed near roadside for the Community Fall Clean-Up this week.
Route: West Village, North of Hwy 30, South of Hwy 30, H Ave.
Please sort items in two piles and place near roadside:
- Metals and Appliances
The following items ARE NOT accepted for the Clean-Up:
- Motor Oil
Service Charge for Items: Make payable to the “Tama County Landfill” Payments will be accepted at the Tribal Center Finance Office.
- White appliances – NO CHARGE
- CRT Monitor / TV under 19″ – $8.00 each
- CRT Monitor / TV 19″ to 25″ – $15.00 each
- CRT Monitor / TV 26″ and Above – $18.00 each
- Console Projection TV’s – $20.00 each
- Tires (Car / Light Truck) – $4.00 without rim / $7.00 with rim
- Tires (Small – mower / golf cart) – $2.00 without rim / $9.00 with rim