Crisis line 641.481.0334 or toll free 855.840.7362 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Victim Services is transforming into R.I.S.E. The new name more adequately represents the program’s identity. R.I.S.E. (Resources for Indigenous Survivors and Empowerment) seeks to promote a systemic response that holds offenders accountable and fosters a community sensitive to the needs of domestic violence and sexual assault survivors. This will be accomplished through the collaborative and coordinated multidisciplinary response of the agencies and organizations that work with Native American domestic violence and sexual assault survivors and their families.
R.I.S.E. exists to increase positive outcomes for Nation women, children, and their families regardless of ethnicity who are victims/survivors or domestic violence and/or sexual assault and provide outreach/prevention services for the community.
- Direct Intervention Assistance
COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Emergency Crisis line 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Emergency Crisis Assistance for primary and secondary victims/survivors of Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault
- Medical advocacy
- Legal advocacy
- Direct support- help meeting basic needs
- Individual family and group counseling
- Transportation for necessary services
- Outreach/Prevention Services
- Victim Advocate available for educational presentations and community events.
|Victim Advocate||Dara Jefferson|
|Sexual Assault Coordinator||Kim Clair|
|Victim Advocate||Jill Xander|
|Physical Address:||Mailing Address:||Phone: 641.484.4444|
|1834 340th Street
Tama, IA 52339
|P.O. Box 245
Tama, IA 52339