Are you interested in becoming EMS Certified?
Meskwaki Nation Emergency Medical Services is looking for interested and dedicated individuals to participate in a 20 week course with Mary Greeley Medial Center to become EMS Certified to assist with the Meskwaki Nation EMS program.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Proof of High School Diploma/GED
- Proof of record of immunizations (can be obtained through Meskwaki Health Clinic)
- Must be alcohol and drug free
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Must be a Meskwaki community member
- Have CPR Certification prior to class start (certification can be obtained through MBCH EMS Dept.)
Courses will be held in the MBCH Break Out rooms. Fees covered for classes. Courses will be taught by Mary Greeley Medical Center. This will be a 20 week course, you must be able to attend classes.
More details to come! An informational meeting will be held for those interested.
If interested, contact Ricky Benson or Jerod Pushetonequa – they will be compiling a list of interested people and will notify them when more details become available.