5:00 pm – Dinner served in the Meskwaki Veterans Convention Center
6:00 pm – Meeting
- Welcome – Anthony Waseskuk, Chairman
- Financial Report – Bill Thurman, Comptroller
- Meskwaki, Inc. – Mike Canning, Interim CEO
- Housing – Kent Scheid, Director
- Apprenticeship Program Updates – Matt Bear
- Pinnacle Bank – David Burrell
- Recreation Center – Rudy Papakee, Health Director
- Tribal Council/Executive – Discussion on Farming Opportunities
- Question / Comment Period
**Anyone currently banned from the casino must request a temporary waiver of their ban by writing a letter to:
Sac and Fox Gaming Commission – 1504 305th St, Tama IA 52339
The Gaming Commission must receive requests no later than November 20th. Letter may be handwritten or you may pick up and sign a pre-filled form letter at the Tribal Center Front Desk.
*Personnel matters will not be discussed during a public forum.
**Enrolled Tribal Members are encouraged to attend.