Tribal Council has scheduled a General Meeting to take place on Thursday, May 23, 2019 at the MBCH Convention Center.
5:00 pm – Dinner served in the Meskwaki Veterans Convention Center.
6:00 pm – Meeting
- Welcome – Anthony Waseskuk, Chairman
- General Updates – Tribal Council
- Meskwaki Natural Resources – Jarrett Pfrimmer, Director
- Meskwaki Nation Child Support Services – Allison Lasley, Director
- Meskwaki Family Services – Mylene Wanatee, Director
- Health – Rudy Papakee, Director
- Meskwaki Nation Police Department – Chris Saunsoci, Interim Chief of Police.
- Question / Comment Period
*Anyone currently banned from the casino must request a temporary waiver of their ban by writing a letter to:
Sac and Fox Gaming Commission, 1504 305th St., Tama, IA, 52339
The Gaming Commission must receive requests no later than May 13. Letter may be handwritten or you may pick up and sign a pre-filled letter at the Tribal Center Front Desk.
**Personnel matters will not be discussed during a public forum.
***Enrolled Tribal Members are encouraged to attend.