Tribal Council will be having a General Meeting on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at the Meskwaki Tribal Center.
The Agenda is as follows:
5:00 pm – Dinner served in the Meskwaki Tribal Center Gym
- Welcome – Dawson Davenport, Chairman
- Meskwaki Natural Resources – Jarrett Pfrimmer, Director
- Hemp Program – Joseph VanGorp, Director
- Meskwaki Apprenticeship Program – Matt Bear, Director
- Meskwaki, Inc. – Robert Bills, CEO
- Meskwaki Health Clinic – Rudy Papakee, Director
- Rec Center Updates – ISG
- AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Program – Stephen Scott
- Fiscal – Amy Dye
- Question / Comment Period
Enrolled Tribal Members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Join the Meskwaki Settlement School on Wednesday, January 29th for their monthly Language Night Event!
5:00 pm – Kiwisenibeni, Meal will be served in Commons
6:00 pm – Kiaditobeni Kekoani, Crafts in the Elementary Gym
Families are invited for food and fun! Please note that activities will conclude by 8:00 pm.
The MSS Geography Club is having a fundraiser for Meskwaki students traveling to Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii in the summer of 2021.
Geography Club Fundraiser: INDIAN TACO SALE and DESSERT SALE
Friday, January 31st from 5:30 pm until sold out! At the Meskwaki High School Commons during the JV and Varsity Basketball game against Colo Nesco.
- Indian Taco – $6.00
- Frybread – $3.00
- Potato and Ham Soup w/ Frybread – $5.00
- Soft Shell Tacos – $3.00/each or 2 for $5.00
- Walking Tacos – $3.000
- Vanilla Almond Cake – $2.00
- Chocolate Almond Cake – $2.00
- Dairy Queen Blizzards (Cookie Dough, Oreo, M&M) – $4.00
11:15 am 30-Minute Working w/ Jason Jefferson @ Seniors Center
5:00 pm MBCH Owner Appreciation Dinner @ MBCH Convention Center
MBCH Owner Appreciation Dinner @ MBCH Convention Center
Jan 16 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE! Mark your calendars now to join the fun as the Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel hosts its annual Owner Appreciation meal. Owner Appreciation Thursday, January 16, 2020 Meskwaki Convention Center 5:00 pm – … Continue reading MBCH Owner Appreciation Dinner