We hope this message finds everyone safe and recovering from the recent storm. Given the recent storm damage and continued COVID concerns, Tribal Council has elected to delay the start of school until Sept. 8th. Between now and then, we will adjust delivery of professional development for staff and will determine the best delivery model for providing education to our students. Please know that we are thinking of our students, staff, families, and community during this difficult time.
~ Dr. Willie Barney, Superintendent