Reminder of the General Meeting taking place at the MBCH Convention Center on Wednesday, November 28, 2018.
5:00 pm – Dinner served in the Meskwaki Veterans Convention Center
6:00 pm – Meeting
1. Welcome – Anthony Waseskuk, Chairman
2. Financial Report – Bill Thurman, Comptroller
3. Meskwaki, Inc. – Mike Canning, Interim CEO
4. Housing – Kent Scheid, Director
5. Matt Bear – Apprenticeship Program Updates
6. David Burrell – Pinnacle Bank
7. Recreation Center – Rudy Papakee, Health Director
8. Tribal Council/Executive – Discussion on Farming Opportunities
9. Question / Comment Period
(*Personnel matters will not be discussed during a public forum)
**Any one currently banned from the casino must request a temporary waiver of their ban by writing a letter to:
Sac and Fox Gaming Commission
1504 305th St.
Tama, IA 52339
Letter may be handwritten or you may pick up and sign a pre-filled form letter at the Tribal Center Front Desk. The Gaming Commission must receive requests no later than November 20, 2018.